Frequently Asked Questions
For our veterinary experts, no question is too big or too small. The following are some of our most frequently asked questions.
We proudly serve the pets of Pulaski, WI
What are your hours?
We are open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
What type of pets do you see?
We see cats and dogs only.
What are your payment options?
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), checks, cash, and CareCredit. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
How can I schedule an appointment for my pet?
What services do you provide?
Experience a comprehensive range of services tailored to your pet’s needs:
- Surgical (offering a variety of procedures)
- Dental Cleaning and Extractions
- Therapeutic Laser Treatments
- Digital Radiography
- Certified Dog Training
- Technician Appointments
- In-House Laboratory Diagnostics
- Parasite Prevention
- Wellness Exams and Vaccinations
- Care Across All Life Stages: Puppies, Adults, Seniors
- Sick Pet Appointments